Sunday, November 8, 2009
because all good things must come to an end.
Green Eyes - Erykah Badu
Today, I don't know what to do.
So do you know what I'm doing?
I'm planning the most minute of details for my move to Atlanta.
The colors of my throw pillows, the prints that will hang on my walls.
I'm considering visiting in December, solo.
Walking around the city&seeing if I love it.
I've brought pleasure in making other people happy for so long. I've put my happiness to the side. I've shed my pride for people, I've swallowed my tounge.
Not anymore.
I'm leaving in January for good. And I'll arrive in Atlanta in June, ready to begin this journey.
I'm done crying for people who wouldn't shed a tear for me.
I miss you, Kiera. I wish I could hit you up with a 2AM phonecall for advice, but I can't. Rest in peace, baby girl.
On a lighter note, I spent all day with my cousins&then ventured off with my older sister and her boyfriend. I absolutley adore him&they make such a cute couple. I hope he's the one for her.
I think I'll go to bed now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment