to get my hair&nails done for the first time in eternity.
Then, I'm going shopping, eating sushi and forwarding my phonecalls to voicemail.
I need time&I need space& I need sushi.
I considered jumping on a bus to NYC, just because I can. But I decided not to.
maybe I just need a black hair stylist, jabbering away and styling my hair to perfection. Or perhaps I'll find serenity at a korean nail salon with ipod blastin', where I will get my acrylic plastered on my fingers and my feet scrubbed hard, just because. I want to be waxed, made-up&beautified today. When I look at myself and see pretty staring back, I feel better. More polished. Put together. I can pick up the pieces and move on. I'm poised. I'm ready.
So that's what I'll do.
Im considering chopping my hair off.
Whatever I do, it shall be extraordinary.
I have money&I'm not afraid to spend.
Do you hear me world?
Do you hear me, you?
Monday, November 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment